Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Review for Dinner at Antoine's by Frances Parkinson Keyes


 Read in 2017 and 2022. 
EDIT: My thoughts on this book are still the same as they were 5 years ago when i first read it. 

Thank you to my neighbor for giving me this book. 

The Characters are still so interesting to read about. I loved the characters are they were very enjoyable to read about. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in New Orleans while reading. 

Really felt like i was in the 1940s while reading. 

Can't wait to read more by this author in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Marriage Game by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 4 Stars!!  Review:  This book was VERY Hard to settle on a definate rating since i had a few issues with it wish i'll explai...