Monday, April 4, 2022

Review for A Heart Adrift by Laura Frantz


 Rating: 4 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Revell for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to review for them and Laura Frantz for sending me a book box with recipe card, bookmark and paper pad for this book. 

This book reminds me alot of Hallmark Channel's Love, Romance and Chocolate even tho this book is set in 1755 and not 2019. 

After reading this book (#3 by this author) i was torn as to what to i should rate it so after MUCH consideration i knocked it down to 4 stars since the chapters felt too long for my liking and slow at times. 

The Characters were so interesting to read about. I could relate to Esmee and how she felt since losing her Mom years earlier and how hard it was for her to recover from that since i lost my dad 4 1/2 months ago. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the Virginia Coast during The France War in 1755 while reading especially since i visited that area as a teen one summer with my parents before visiting friends of my Grandparents (my dad's parents). 

Overall a good Historical Romance, i just wish the chapters werent so long and werent so slow going at times!! 

Can't wait to read more by Laura in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...