Sunday, November 6, 2022

Review for Miriam's Song by Jill Eileen Smith

 May be an image of 1 person 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Revell for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to review for them last year!! This was my first time reading a book by this author and in this genre: Bibical Fiction so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really enjoyed this one very much and it gave me a whole new perspective about Miriam and Moses' life in the 1400s Before Christ. 

The Characters (based on the bible) were so much more interesting and enjoyable to read about and gave me a whole new perspective and amazement at their lives back then. Miriam and Moses' are definately favorites of mine. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the story with Miriam while reading. 

I do wish this was part of  a series because i'd love to read more about Miriam and Moses' life back then. 

Overall a Phenomenal Standalone about Miriam's life back then!! Can't wait to read more by Jill in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...