Monday, January 30, 2023

Review for Images by Lauri Broadbent

 May be an image of book, tree and text that says 'LAURI BROADBENT IMAGES AN EXPERIMENTAL LIFE-SAVING SURGERY... AN UNIMAGINABLE COMPLICATION...MURDER' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Bookinfluencers and The Wild Rose Press for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to promote and review as part of a paid promotion last year!!  

This was my first time reading a book by Lauri so i wasnt sure what to expect especially since this was only my 2nd time reading a Medical Mystery Novel but i have to say i enjoyed this one alot. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. Michael was definately my favorite especially how thankful he was after his donor surgery even tho the donor turned into a not so nice person. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book with the characters. 

Overall a Good Medical Mystery!! I do wish this was part of a series just to see how Michael, Elliott and Catherine are doing now but i do want to read more by Lauri in the future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...