Thursday, May 4, 2023

Review for Enter the Body by Joy McCullough

 May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'NEW YORK TIMES JOY BLOOD BESTSELLING WATER AUTHOR OF PAINT THE BODY ENTER' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to BookishFirst for picking me to win this FREE COPY in a Raffle on their website last month!! This was my first time reading about William Shakespeare so i expected to hate it since im not a big Shakespeare fan but surprisingly i loved it. Poems 1 and 11 of Ophelia were my favorites. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. Ophelia was my favorite since i could really relate to how she was feeling. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1500s London England while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Retelling about Shakespeare's Poems and Plays!! Can't wait to read more of Shakespeare and by Joy McCullough in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...