Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Change in plans...

Ok so i know i said id post all my reviews for this year in a new blog post for all the books ive read this year so far, well as i was doing that i realized how much time that would take so i've decided ill do an "End of the year" post of all the books ive read with ratings next to the titles in 1 post. 

I will post my upcoming videos to my Booktube channel for you all to see like Birthday Book Haul, July Wrapup and August TBR which will be filmed and posted on my booktube next week on Tuesday or Friday (pending when i can fit that in)

Til than feel free to comment on any of my current posts on here to let me know what youd like to see me post about on here whether it be books, booktube videos ideas etc.

Til next time, 
  Happy Reading 😊!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...