Sunday, October 6, 2024

Review for The Last Illusion (Molly Murphy Mysteries #9) by Rhys Bowen

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Historical Mystery by Rhys so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say I really enjoyed this one especially with the twist in the beginning which I wasnt expecting.

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. It was hard to pick just one as my favorite since I seemed to like all the characters. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in 1900s NYC while reading especially when the scenery was described.  

This book definitely reminded me of Stalking Jack the Ripper but without the Graphic Description. 

Overall a spooky yet fun Historical Mystery!! Can't wait to read the other Books in the series soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...