Thursday, October 10, 2024

Review for What Was Lost by Melissa Connelly

 Rating: 3.5 Stars!! 

Review: 

First off Thank you to Books Forward for sending me this FREE ARC Copy to promote and review for Melissa as part of Release Day and The Book Tour this week. 

I was hoping to enjoy this one more than I thought I would but all the different Time Jumps made it hard to follow the story. 

The Characters were fun and interesting to read about. I felt bad for what Marti went through as a child and Teen in the 60s and 70s.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery of Vermont was described especially since My Parents and I vacationed there one summer when I was a Tween. 

Overall it was an OK Fiction about A Woman who goes home to confront past Demons. I would of liked it more if there wasn't so many Timelines. 

I will read more by Melissa in the future but I hope her other books don't have multiple Timelines like this one did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...