Friday, October 11, 2024

Review for A Requiem for the Dead (Benoit and Dayne #4) by Winter Austin

 πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»REVIEW πŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Winter Austin for sending me this FREE EBOOK Copy to promote and review for her as part of the Release Day Tour this week. 

This was only the 4th Novel in this series that I've read by Winter but I have to say this series is still My Favorite Thriller Series of all time. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Elizabeth, Lila and Olivia were definately my favorites in this one. Felt bad for what Olivia went through and how she felt like she was living a lie. I can only imagine how that made her feel. 

Loved the Comical witty banter between Elizabeth and Meyer 🀣 I was laughing so hard at those scenes. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Iowa while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall another Phenomenal Book in this Thriller Series by Winter about 2 Detectives trying to solve unexpected murders. 

Can't wait to read Book 5 when it comes out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...