Friday, October 11, 2024

Review for Club Dead (Sookie Sackhouse #3) by Charlaine Harris

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Another Comical Book in this Fantasy Series by Charlaine Harris. 

This one picked up from Book 2 where we find Sookie missing Bill, her Vampire boyfriend and with the help of Eric tracks Bill down in Mississippi in an underworld called Club Dead. (Think Twilight meets Buffy and OG Charmed cause that's what this book reminds me of).

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Sookie Bill and Eric are still my favorites especially with the witty banter between the 3 of them.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in Louisiana and Mississippi while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 3 in this Fantasy Series!! Can't wait to read Book 4 soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...