Saturday, October 12, 2024

Review for The Quiche of Death (Agatha Raisin Mysteries #1) by MC Beaton

 Rating: 4.5 Stars!! 

Review: 

This was my first time reading a Cozy Mystery by MC so I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to say it's cute and funny at times but the TV Show is better in my opinion. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Agatha is definitely my favorite. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Cozy Mystery Series. Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...