Saturday, October 12, 2024

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I have to say this one was so much more than what I originally thought. 

I loved the 1885 Victorian London aspects to this Book. 

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. In the beginning I didn't like Jackson cause he came off as headstrong and aggressive but as the story went on he did become likeable. 

I did ship him and Kit by the end but I wish Jackson had given Kit the benefit of the doubt in the beginning.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in 1885 Victorian London while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Historically Filled Book 1 in this Historical Fiction Series by Michelle. Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for The Thief of Blackfriars Lane (Blackfriars Lane Series #1) by Michelle Griep

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this is only the second Book Series I've read by Michelle so I kind of knew what to expect but I h...