Friday, October 18, 2024

Review for A Hush at Midnight by Marlene M Bell

 Rating: 5 Stars!! 

Review: 

Thank you to Marlene M Bell for sending me this FREE ARC Copy to promote and review for her as part of their Release Day earlier this month. 

Even tho this was only the 5th Book I've read by Marlene I have to say im loving her writing style and storytelling, it really makes for a fun and enjoyable Mystery to read. 

This one is about a Woman, Laura Harris who works as a Chef at a Manor where she finds her mentor dead in the groundskeepers bed and she tries to help the police solve the murder. 

As the story evolves we learn that someone is taunting Laura to leave .

The Characters were fun and enjoyable to read about. Laura was definitely my favorite. I felt bad all that she endured as she learn about the murder and who did it.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like I was actually in the book while reading especially when the scenery of Stenberg was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Book about a Murder in a Manor. 

I hope there's a Book 2 since I feel like Laura would be wonderful as solving more!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for A Hush at Midnight by Marlene M Bell

 Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Marlene M Bell for sending me this FREE ARC Copy to promote and review for her as part of their Re...