Thursday, April 14, 2022

Review for Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to My Mom's Cousin Anne for giving me this book in May 2021 when my dad was in the hospital in PA. 

I would of read this book then BUT my brain wasnt much into reading back then with everything going on last year but im happy I finally was able to read this one. 

The Characters were so interesting to read about since I never heard about these women before. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1950s-1980s Virginia while reading. 

As a child growing up in the 90s and 2000s, I remember My dad watching the NASA Channel alot and since i used to watch with him on and off i think that's why this book kept my attention the whole time. 

Can't wait to read more by Margot Lee Shetterly in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...