Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Review for Tacos for Two by Betsy St Amant


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Revell for sending me this FREE ARC COPY last year to review for them!! 

Another Phenomenal Contemporary Romance by Betsy!! This was the 2nd book ive read by her so i kind of knew what to expect even tho this book was more Contemporary then Romance for my liking. 

The Characters were so fun and interesting to read about. Rory, Jude and Grady were my favorites because of their background and connection. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in California while reading. 

This book reminded me alot of Hallmark Channel's South Beach Love and You're Bacon Me Crazy Movies which i think is why i enjoyed this book so much!! 

Can't wait to read more by Betsy in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...