Monday, August 31, 2020

Happy September/Fall Everyone !!

                   Happy September/Fall Everyone!!
           Can you believe Fall is almost here?! (Just 3 weeks away) I love fall cause it comes with colder weather, fall clothes, falls candles, pumpkin spice lattes, Fall Hallmark Channel Movies etc. 

For this month ill be reading all fall themed books for my online book clubs tbr reading challenge Wheel of TBR where all members have to create an online or real wheel to spin on a Live Video on Facebook in the event and whatever prompt you land on is what you have to read for that prompt which im really excited about!!

I'm hoping to do a Fall Photo Book Challenge on Instagram next month as well so if i do ill post my pics here in my blog for you all to see!!

My August Wrap-up was posted to my Booktube channel this past Friday so make sure to check that out. September TBR Video will be filmed on Tuesday and posted that day as well so i hope you enjoy that one and watch it on Tuesday.

I guess thats it for this Blog and i can't wait for you to read my October Blog so til next time,
Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...