Saturday, January 30, 2021

Review for Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris


 Rating: 3.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to my book club friend Ashley Jones for gifting me this book last month for Christmas!!

This was my first time reading a book by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect and i wish i could of loved this book more.

I hated the main character so much which i didnt think it was possible to had a main character in a book with a passion the way i do. I couldnt stand the way he disrespected and talk to his wife the way he did that was something that bothered me through the whole book and i couldnt get over that. Why would an author make a main character so hateful?! 

I loved Grace and Millie but mainly Grace, her determination to escape from Jack was so amazing even tho each of her attempts failed. 

The setting felt all too Unbelievable and Unrealistic to me, like who actually has that perfect life in real life?! No one does so that was a turnoff for me. 

The ending was disappointing to me cause i feel like Jack took the chicken way out by doing that to himself. I was expecting a BIG over the top "Fight for Survival" ending between Jack, Grace and Millie. 

I feel like the author could of did better with the ending. I will read more books by her BUT im just very disappointed with this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...