Saturday, January 9, 2021

Review of Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


Rating: 4 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect. 

Even tho it was such a rollercoaster read for me with lots of chapters where not alot happened in every other chapter it was hard for me to pick what to rate this. 

Some of the characters bothered me with their attitudes toward others but overall the way the ending was so cute and sweet is what made me rate it 4 Stars!! 

If you love fantasy books than Please check this one out and let me know what your thoughts were on it when you read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...