Monday, May 31, 2021

#JuneTBR


                                                           🌞🌞🌞#jUNETBR🌞🌞🌞 
As most of you saw in my last post, A Family Emergency came up and i wasnt able to read as much as i usually do. 

I can't go into deal about what my family and i have been going through but things are slowly getting better just a day to day thing so hopefully this month will be better. 

I wont be doing many reading challenges this month ill just try to catchup on the books i wasnt able to read last month as well as trying to read the ones for this month so mostly a laid back reading. 

I will try to do my Bookstagram posts as well but not as much since most of my time is spent with my family right now.  

I havent been able to update my Booktube for May and i probably wont update for June but i hope to by August.

Thank you for understanding and see you in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...