Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Review for Watch over Me by Nina Lacour


 Rating: 3.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to BookishFirst for picking me to win this book in a raffle on their website a few months ago. 

This was my first time reading a book by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect but might i say it did leave me asking myself "WTH did i just read?!" lol 

The Characters seemed interesting especially Mila's background before she entered the foster care system. 

The Setting seemed beautiful the way it told how the scenery was on the isolated island and Cabin but some parts of the story left me confused cause there seemed to be very little connections with the characters.

I also felt like it was inappropriate for Mila to have feelings for her 12 year old student even tho she was 18 years old but still. 

Overall an okay read but not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...