Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Review for The Last Thing He Told Me: A Novel by Laura Dave


 Rating: 3.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
I had to read this for the Prompt BOTM Pick for Game of Life TBR Challenge and since it was a Mystery Thriller i thought i would enjoy it since those are my favorite Genre's but sadly that wasnt the case. 

The Characters seemed interesting even tho one of the Female Main Characters got on my nerves. 

The Setting was beautifully described by the scenery around to where the Main Characters lived. 

I wish the beginning wasnt so explanatory which is what made me drop 2 stars off of my rating. If it wasnt for that i would of rated this 5 stars!!

Overall a good read just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...