Saturday, June 26, 2021

Review for The Escape (US Marshals #1) by Lisa Harris


 Rating: 2.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my 2nd time reading a book by this author and i thought i would enjoy this one since i loved The Traitor's Pawn by her when i read it last year but sadly this one fell flat for me on so many levels. 

The Characters were interesting to read about especially their backgrounds which left me intrigued. 

The Setting was OK but didnt WOW me the way i thought it would since their was VERY LITTLE Description of Idaho and the area surrounding the plane crash. 

The Storyline was flat too was not alot happening. 

Overall a good read if you enjoy books about US Marshals but this one just wasnt for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for A Song That Never Ends (Hamilton Place #1) by Mark A Gibson

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Mark A Gibson for sending me this FREE Physical Copy to promote and Review for him as part of B...