Monday, June 28, 2021

Review for Until the Daybreak (Mail-Order Brides #6) by Al and Joanna Lacy


 Rating: 2.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book in this series by these authors so i wasnt sure what to expect and i thought i'd enjoy it since it was Historical Fiction but sadly i didnt. 

The Characters were interesting and intriguing to read about.

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was in The 1880s with the characters. 

Overall a good read except Chapters 6-10 felt dull for me with very little happening and alot of repeating. 

I will check out the other books in this series BUT This one just wasnt for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for A Song That Never Ends (Hamilton Place #1) by Mark A Gibson

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Mark A Gibson for sending me this FREE Physical Copy to promote and Review for him as part of B...