Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Review for The Hotel Riviera by Elizabeth Adler


 Rating: 3.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by this author so im not sure if that's why i didnt enjoy this one as much as i thought i would or not. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made it easy to picture France while reading. 

The Storyline was very Rollercoaster-like for me. The Beginning was too slow for me, The Middle was very interesting which left me intrigued, The Ending was too slow for me. 

Overall an OK Read but not for me which i think is why i wont read more by this author in the future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Fever by Janet Gilsdorf

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Beaufort Books for sending me this FREE COMPLIMENTARY Hardcover Copy as part of their Influence...