Monday, February 14, 2022

Review for The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Why did it take me so long to finally pick up this book to read?! I have no idea! One Word Describes this book: PHENOMENAL!! 

The Characters seemed so perfect especially the Characters that you love to hate for so many reasons which i think helped make this classic a favorite for so many readers like myself. 

The Setting was my favorite since many different countries and cities were mentioned throughout the book which made it easy to picture each one while reading and really made me feel like i was actually in those countries and cities while reading. 

Overall a Phenomenal Classic Novel that should be a MUST READ for all readers no matter your Genre type. 

Can't wait to read more by Alexandre Dumas in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...