Friday, February 25, 2022

Review for The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales of Ivy Hill #1) by Julie Klassen


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to my Great-Aunt for loaning me this Book/Series back in November after the unexpected passing of my father. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. At first i wasnt a fan of Thora but as the book continued and she mellowed out i started to like Thora a little more and by the end she became my favorite character. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made it easy to picture the scenery mentioned and made me feel like i was actually in 1820s Whiltshire England which reading. 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Fiction Book about 2 woman who over come a loved one's loss with the help from family, friends, love and hope over the course of a year. 

Can't wait to read more by Julie in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...