Monday, February 28, 2022

Review for The Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales of Ivy Hill #2) by Julie Klassen


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you again to My Great-Aunt for lending me this book/series back in November after the unexpected passing of My Father. 

Another Phenomenal Book in this series by Julie!! 

The Characters are still so interesting to read about. I loved how some new characters were introduced, i think it made this book that much more enjoyable. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1820's Whiltshire England. 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Fiction Book in this series about Family, Friends and Love helping 2 woman deal with loved one's losses over the course of 2 years!! 

Can't wait to read Book 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...