Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Review for The Lady of Galway Manor by Jennifer Deibel


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Revell for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to review for them!! 

This was my first time reading a book by Jennifer so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i enjoyed this one very much since this was my first Historical Fiction Book set in Ireland that ive ever read. 

The Characters were so interesting to read about. Annabeth, Stephen and Emmaline were my favorites i think because of their backstory and Irish Heritage. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1920s Galway City, Ireland. I do feel like there was No Romance in this for it to be classified as a Historical Romance. 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Fiction Book set in 1920s Ireland!! Can't wait to read more books by Jennifer in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...