Friday, April 29, 2022

Review for Mornings on Main by Jodi Thomas


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by Jodi so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i loved this book so much since i reminded me alot of a Hallmark Channel Spring Movie. 

The Characters were so fun and enjoyable to read about. Jillian, Connor and Sunshine were my favorites and i could really relate to their situations. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Oklahoma while reading. 

I do have to say i felt it was more of a Contemporary Book over Romance since there was no romance in this one. 

Overall a Good Contemporary Romance!! Cant wait to read more by Jodi in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...