Friday, April 8, 2022

Review for Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica


 Rating: 2 Stars!! 
Review: 
Saying that i was highly disappointed in this one is an understatement, It was just too explainatory for my likeness. 

I loved her other 2 books The Good Girl and Don't You Cry so i was hoping this one would be good too but sadly i was mistaken. 

The Characters were okay but very odd in my opinion. I liked Chris and how he was determined to get Willow out since he sensed she wasnt a good person. 

The Setting was Okay as well but very little was told about it which i think is also what made this book so hard for me to get into. 

Overall, i will read more by Mary in the future, i just think this one wasnt for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...