Monday, May 16, 2022

Review for The Glass Palace by Amitav Ghosh


 Rating: 3 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by Amitav Ghosh so i wasnt sure what to expect. 

The Characters were interesting to read about. It was hard to pronounce some of the names since it was mainly set in India. 

The Setting was my favorite since it was mainly set in Britain during The Invasion in Burma 1885 which made me feel like i was actually there while reading. 

Overall, as a First Time Reader it was OK for me, it didnt pull me in til Chapter 15 since the first half was kind of boring and repetitive to me. 

I will explore more by him in the future but this one im not a big fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...