Saturday, June 25, 2022

Review for Her Forgiving Amish Heart by Rebecca Kertz (Women of Lancaster #3)


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect but i enjoyed it very much!! 

The Characters were so enjoyable to read about. Leah was my favorite. I felt so bad what she was going through but was glad that she found  God's Grace through it all!! 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in Lancaster PA while reading. I visited that area awhile back with my parents one summer so ive always wanted to go back. 

Overall a Good Amish Fiction Novel in this series!! Can't wait to read more by Rebecca in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...