Sunday, June 5, 2022

Review for Lost in Darkness by Michelle Griep


 Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review:
First off Thank you to Barbour Publishing's Review Crew for picking me to read and review this book for them last year!! 

This was my first time reading a Historical Fiction Novel by Michelle so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i enjoyed this one very much especially since it's related somewhat to Mary Skelley Author of Frankenstein so if you love Frankenstein and would like to learn more background about it then this book is definately for you. 

The Characters were so interesting to read about. Amelia, Colin and Mary were my favorites. I loved learning about their backgrounds and lives before they became famous in the Early 1800s. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1815 London England while reading. 

I loved some of the quotes in here as well especially when Mary talked about how she was angry with God for sometimes after her Mother passed away, i could relate to that quote very much!! 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Fiction Novel set in England 1815!! I wish this was part of a series cause i'd love to learn more about the characters lives past 1815. 

Can't wait to read more by Michelle in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...