Monday, June 13, 2022

Review for The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain


 TRIGGER WARNINGS: 
Intoxication 
Abortion 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my second time reading a book by Diane and i have to say she's becoming my favorite Historical Fiction Author. 

The Characters were so intriguing to read about. I loved Gina, Vincent and Tess, their connection was so unique and special in Part 1 of the Book. 

The Setting was very enjoyable which made me feel like i was really in 1944 Hickory, NC. 

Overall a Phenomenal Historical Fiction about The World War back then!! Can't wait to read more by Diane in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...