Tuesday, July 5, 2022

July TBR

Hello July and Happy Birthday to me!! 
     Hard to believe it's July already!! This month has been busy so that's why this post is a few days late so my apologies about that!! 

July 1 was my 32nd Birthday so that's why i wasnt able to post this last weekend. 
Yesterday, July 4 my mom and i went to a BBQ so thats why i didnt post earlier. 

This month im doing Bookopoly with my online book club We Be Book'N on Facebook and so far my reading has been dull. My first book was a 1 star rating (Review will be up in a few mins for that) . 

I'll also be doing 2022 Reading Challenge. 

Most of my reads for this month are Summer Reads. What reading activites and events will you be participating in this month?! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...