Sunday, August 7, 2022

Review for Flirting with Fate (Flirting with Fate #1) by JC Cervantes

 May be an image of book and text that says 'CERVANTES Flirting with Fate' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to BookishFirst for picking me to win this FREE ARC COPY in a raffle on their website a few months ago!! 

I wasnt sure if i'd like this one since it's mixed with Paranormal and Romance Genres but i have to say i enjoyed it so much that it's my FAVORITE Fantasy Novel/Series of 2022!! 

The Characters were so funny and enjoyable to read about. Ava, Vivienne, Grant and Rion are my favorites. 

The Setting was so beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book with the characters while reading. 

I do wish JC had gone more in depth about where the story was set but other then that i loved it so much!! Can't wait to read Book 2 in this series when it comes out next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...