Thursday, August 25, 2022

Review for Love's Fortress (Doors of the Past #7) by Jennifer Uhlarik

 May be an image of 1 person and book  
Rating: 4 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to Barbour Publishing's Review Crew for picking me to review this FREE ARC COPY to review for them earlier this year!! 

The Characters were OK but none of them became favorites of mine. I felt sad of what happened to Brad's Niece Brynn but her storyline didnt last very long in the book which made me sad cause i really started to like Brynn's character. 

The Setting was Beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in St Augustine Florida 1875 and 2022. 

I Especially loved The Storyline about The Plain Indians of 1875 and found their background very interesting since i never read up about them before. 

Overall an OK Christian Fiction Novel but could of been better!! I will read more by Jennifer in the future but i hope all her novels arent like this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...