Thursday, August 25, 2022

Review for City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare

 May be an image of 1 person, book and text that says 'City of Ashes CASSANDRA CLARE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS BOOK TWO' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Another Phenomenal Book in this YA Paranormal Series!! 

The Characters are still so interesting to read about. Clary is still my favorite and could relate to her more in this Book then i did in Book 1 mainly because when she says along the lines of "I want a normal life again, before i became a Shadowhunter." I really felt i could relate to that cause i think at one point or another in our lives we always think or say the phrase "I want a normal life again." 

The Setting was beautifully described. I loved how Cassandra put a Map in the beginning of the book so readers can see what all the places mentioned look like which really made me feel like i was actually in NYC while reading. 

Overall a Phenomenal Book 2 in this YA Paranormal Series!! Can't wait to read Book 3 soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...