Thursday, September 1, 2022

Review for The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch #1) by Rin Chupeco

 May be an image of book and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
I read this book for a Prompt for Bookish Jeopardy with my Online Book Club, We Be Book'N on Facebook which i wasnt expecting to read but im actually glad i did cause i learned SO MUCH while reading this one. 

This was my First Time Reading a book in this series by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect but instantly from Page 1 it drew me in and reminded me alot of The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw but with a different aspect to it. 

The Characters were so interesting to read about. Tea was definately my favorite. I loved how the history and background of an Asha, Bone Witch, Forest Witch and Water Witch were all explained as i had no knowledge about all that. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book while reading. 

Overall an Amazingly Phenomenal Book 1 in this Fantasy Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...