Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Hello September!!

                       🍁🍁🍁September TBR🍁🍁🍁
Hello September!! 
   Hard to believe we are now in the LAST MONTH of Summer with only 3 Weeks left in it!!

September will be a hard month for me since My Dad's 70th Birthday would of been on the 14th but im hopeful that reading wise it'll be and OK one. 

For this month im doing Bookish Jeopardy with We Be Book'N on Facebook. Those of you familiar with the Weeknight Game Show, Jeopardy it's basically like that but the Catagories are based on Books.  As well as The 2022 Year Long Challenge and Bookstagram Challenges.

Unlike last month i wont be posting Polls for you all to vote on in my Social Media Stories to help me pick my next reads but i will still post pics of what books i'll be reading with what Prompt and Catagory im reading it for. 

Most of my reads this month are mainly Mystery and Historical Fiction but hoping to explore some NEW Genres during the month. 

What Books will you be reading this month?! What Challenges will you be doing?! Let me know in the comments below!! 

Til Next time, Hope you have a good September!!

May be an image of book 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...