Saturday, September 3, 2022

Review for Forever My Girl (Beaumont Series #1) by Heidi McLaughlin

 May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'HEIDI MCLAUGHLIN FOREVER MYGIRL'  
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading (I listened to the Audiobook since Ebook and Physical Copy werent  available at my local library) in this series and by this author so i wasnt sure what to expect even tho i watched the movie a few years ago on UPTV but i ended up loving this one so much. 

I read this one for a Prompt for Bookish Jeopardy and was thankful this was in the Romance Genre instead of Fantasy. 

The Characters were very interesting and enjoyable to read about. Liam wasnt my favorite in the beginning but i warmed up to liking him by the middle to the end of the book even tho my favorite was the Female Main Character. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in the book with the characters while reading.

Overall a Lovely Book 1 in this Contemporary Romance Series!! Can't wait to read more in this series by Heidi in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...