Monday, October 31, 2022

Hello, November!!

 May be an image of 1 person, book and text 
🦃🦃🦃Hello November!!🦃🦃🦃 
How is it November already?! How is this year almost over?! Well for me it's been a hard year to get through  since my Dad's passing 11 months ago but Thankfully ive almost made it through 2022 we no more bad news. 
  For this month i'll be doing Spin the Bottle TBR Challenge basically like the game Spin the Bottle but instead of using people as choices you use Books (If you follow me on IG or are friends with me on Facebook you'll get to see my recorded videos in my stories throughout November), Yearly Reading Challenge, Book Photo Challenges and Once Upon a Readathon on Youtube. 

Most of my books for November are Mystery and Fantasy which also marks the last month to read these kind of books before my All Christmas/Winter TBR comes out on December 1st!! 

What Books will you be reading this month?! What challenges will you be participating in this month?! Are there any books here you've read that are on my TBR  this month?! If so let me know in the comments below, i love to hear from my followers!! 

Until Next time, Happy Reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...