Thursday, October 20, 2022

Review for Missing Witches by Risa Dickens

 May be an image of book and text that says '"Û meet the Witch friends we Iways "Here we and find the coven always wish had. GARCIA Missing Witches RECOVERING TRUE HISTORIES OF FEMINIST MAGIC RISA DICKENS AND AMY TOROK' 
Rating: 3.5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to North Atlantic Books for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to review for them last year!! 

This was my first time reading a book by Risa Dickens so i wasnt sure what to expect even tho the cover mainly made me request this book to review cause it intrigued me. 

The Chapters were very informative but too descriptive for me where i didnt feel it necessary to know the whole backstory of each Witch mentioned that went missing it just seemed overwhelming to me. 

The Ritual Exercises were very helpful which i did do a few of them. Some of them didnt fit me as a person so i didnt feel the need to do them. 

Overall a good informative book about Histories of Witches!! I dont know if i'd read more by Risa in the future, it would depend on what her other books are about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...