Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Review of Body Aware by Erica Hornthal

 May be an image of book and text that says '"Insightful and sensitive, this will delight the mindfulness crowd." PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Body AWARE Rediscover Your Mind-Body Connection, Stop Feeling Stuck, and Improve Your Mental: Health with Simple Movement Practices ERICA HORNTHAL Foreword by Nicole LePera, PhD, The Holistic Psychologist, best-selling author of How to Do the Work' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to North Atlantic Books for sending me this FREE ARC COPY to review for them last month!! 

When i saw that this book was up for review i knew i had to request it to read because it sounded interesting to me as a former dancer myself and also because of what My Dad went through last year, i want to be AWARE of my body so i dont get sick of what My Dad had and supposedly died of: Pancreatitis, Strokes. 

The Chapters were very informative but seemed too short for me. Some of what Erica talked about i wished she had gone more in depth about it. 

The Exercises were very helpful to do and read about which i did do all of them and i do feel a difference in my posture and my overall body after doing them which i plan to do every day now. 

Overall a Phenomenal Non-Fiction, Self-Help Book about Being AWARE of my Body to promote all around better health for myself!! Can't wait to read more by Erica in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...