Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Hello December

 

May be an image of book and indoor
🎄🎄🎄HELLO DECEMBER🎄🎄🎄 

Crazy that we are now in the LAST Month of 2022, where has this year gone?!  This month will be busy for me between Decorating, Baking, Shopping and just enjoying Christmas since i didnt get to really enjoy it last year. 

As always, December is my Christmas/Winter Reads month so all the books pictured below are surrounding Christmas. I'll also have something special in store for you all, BLOGMAS AND VLOGMAS. 

Those of you who are familiar with both of those know what im talking about. If some of you arent familiar with it heres a quick run down of it: BLOGMAS is where i'll post everyday 25 posts about something connected to Christmas with a Picture attached and a question at the bottom for you to comment your answ
er just something. VLOGMAS is a 25 Day Video i'll post on my Booktube Channel (i'll try to link them here as well) where it'll feature different Christmas related things i'll be doing. 


I hope you all will love it since this is my very first year doing this so im nervous and excited all at the same time haha!! 

Activites i'll be doing this month are: Christmas Movie Bingo, 2022 Reading Challenge, Wheel of Fortune TBR Challenge as well as Monthly Photo Challenges on IG and Facebook. 

What fun activites will you be doing to celebrate Christmas this year?! What will you be reading this month?! Let in me know in the comments below!! 

Happy Reading and Look out for my First 2 BLOGMAS AND VLOGMAS Posts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for A Song That Never Ends (Hamilton Place #1) by Mark A Gibson

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Thank you to Mark A Gibson for sending me this FREE Physical Copy to promote and Review for him as part of B...