Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Day 7 of Blogmas: More Christmas Cookie Baking

      



Welcome to Day 7 of Blogmas!! Another Christmas Cookie Baking Day!! Today My Mom and I made 10 Dozen Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies. 

When i posted these photos on my Facebook Page today, my so called best friend made a rude comment asking "Why so many?!", yes i may seem like alot BUT  with most cookie recipes you do get more then 3 dozen out of them especially if your making them for cookie trays to give to people, a smaller size cookies fits better on the tray opposed to the Quarter size. 

Alot like yesterday's post, this recipe is another dump and mix one and this ones nice because you refridgerate the dough for about an hour or overnight before rolling and baking the dough. 

My Mom's had this recipe a long time so its always been another favorite of mine over the years. 

Hope you enjoyed todays Blogmas Post!! Here's Day 7 Question: Have you made any Christmas Cookies this year yet?! If so, What ones?! 
Let me know in the comments below, i love hearing from my followers!!





     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...