Friday, January 13, 2023

Review for "A Life Renewed" by Olivia Rae

 May be an image of book and christmas tree 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which i received from the author. All Views expressed are only my honest opinions. 

Thank you to Olivia Rae and JustRead Publicity Book Tours for sending me this FREE ARC COPY last month as part of their book tour this week. 

This was my first time reading a book by Olivia Rae so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i loved this one so much gave me ACOTR Vibes from the very beginning. 

The Characters were so interesting and lovely to read about. Lady Jane and Asher Hayes were definately my favorites even tho it took me awhile to start liking Asher. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1554 London, England especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Wonderfully Phenomenal Book 1 in this Historical Romance Series about Secrets of The Queens!! Can't wait to read Book 2 very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...