Saturday, January 14, 2023

Review for The Secret Society of Salzburg by Renee Ryan

 May be an image of 2 people, book and text that says 'SECRET SOCIETY SALZBURG' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which i received from the publisher. All views expressed are only my honest opinion. 

Thank you to Harlequin and Just Read Publicity Tours for sending me this FREE ARC COPY  to review for The Book Tour earlier this week. This was my first time reading a book by Renee Ryan so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i did love this one very much more then i thought i would. 

The Characters were very interesting and enjoyable to read about. Elsa and Hattie were definately my favorites with their determination to help Jews get out of England and back to their homeland. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in 1934-1943 London England especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenally Hearttugging Historical Fiction WW2 Novel!! Can't wait to read more by Renee in the very near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Listen To Your Heart by Fern Michaels

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was The 4th Novel ive read by Fern but i have to say this one is My 2nd Favorite by her with &...