Monday, February 6, 2023

Review for Dandelion Wine (Green Town #1) by Ray Bradbury

 May be an image of 1 person, flower and text 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
This was my first time reading a book by Ray Bradbury so i wasnt sure what to expect but i have to say i really enjoyed this one very much. 

The Characters were so interesting and intriguing to read about. I couldnt pick just one Character as my favorite since all of them were my favorite. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in The Summer of 1928 while reading, especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Phenomenal Book 1 in the Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...