Thursday, February 16, 2023

Review for A Duke for Diana (Designing Debutantes #1) by Sabrina Jeffries

 May be an image of 1 person, book, outdoors and text that says 'NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING SABRINA AUTHOR JEFFRIES Beparty Be party to love... A DUKE FOR DIANA A Designing Debutantes Novel' 
Rating: 5 Stars!! 
Review: 
Thank you to my book club friend Amanda Herrera for gifting me this book last year for my birthday. This was my first time  reading a book/series by Sabrina Jeffries so i wasnt sure what to expect but instantly i enjoyed it since it reminded me alot of Bridgerton Series and Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. 

The Characters were so enjoyable and entertaining to read about. Diana and Verity Harper were definately my favorites. 

The Setting was beautifully described which made me feel like i was actually in London England 1807 while reading especially when the scenery was described. 

Overall a Good Book 1 in this Historical Romance Series!! Can't wait to read Book 2 in a few months!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for Sunday at The Sunflower Inn (The Honey Creek Series #4) by Jodi Thomas

    Rating: 5 Stars!!  Review:  Even tho this was only The 3rd Novel ive read by Jodi but i have to say i think she's MY GO TO Contempor...